serious bug: when canceling export, it overwrites files

If you don’t have “add date/time” checked, when exporting graphics files, if you have exported before, it will ask you if you want to overwrite or create new. If you click the X to close the dialog box (which should cancel) it instead overwrites the files! Expected behavior would be to not overwrite or create new files

From looking at what the code does, I don’t think it will overwrite the existing graphics, but rather it should export them alongside the existing ones. There’s no option to cancel in this dialog: clicking the close button is treated as if you clicked ‘Create New’.

So, shouldn’t make more sense that when clicking the close button it just ‘cancels’ the exporting process?

+1
If the application prompts me with en either-or question AND offers me a close button, the close button should cancel the whole process.
(If that’s possible. If cancelling is not possible at all, then there should not be a close button in the first place.)

+1

The operation is not designed to be cancellable at that particular point in the process. It will need a bit of rejigging to change it, but I’ll certainly make a note of it for the future.