Session View or Clip Launcher in Cubase like Bitwig/Ableton

Bit busy so I’ll read your posts later guys, hopefully it contains something we’ve not heard a number of times before and Ill make a direct response.

In the meantime though. Just have to say, I don’t take anything online serious because it’s just not real, Twitter is a fine example. I don’t fully understand what “trolling” is but I’m gonna take an educated guess, it looks something like this :thinking: :joy:

Tim_Dillon started a thread on here called

The one thing I want from this OTHER DAW"

So do we see any ego or arrogance from anyone saying “just go use the other DAW if you want that feature”?
This thread is about ONE feature too, Session View/Clip Launcher, what does he contribute for us? :poop:

Is he as overly concerned about the coding time to take the features, HE WANTS, and integrate them into cubase? :thinking:

Is anyone taking way too much time and energy to put him and a whole generation of creatives down as non- musicians in his thread? :thinking:

Is anyone claiming he’s not a real musician for needing the “crutch” of ProTools: Multitrack Drum Time Correction/Stretching/Editing or Logic: Floating Velocity Nodes? :thinking:
JUST GO USE PRO TOOLS DUDE, not a helpful comment is it. Somehow it is when coming from a person who clearly thinks they’re better than people who make and consume music they don’t like.

Is anyone here saying cubase is no good without a Clip Launcher? :thinking:
Has anyone said they can’t make music in cubase without one, or are they saying it will boost creativity in cubase :thinking:

We could go on, but it’s fairly obvious by now.
Some people are just about me, myself and I. There’s even a “listen to your elders” response from this dude on here :astonished:

Please, anyone else that shares these off base me, myself and I world views, at least read the OP before you chime in.

4 Likes