Hi guys, I search the manual and the posts and I can’t seem to find answer to my questions (all tempo definition related).
I have done some experimenting on Cubase 8.5 and will keep on testing / reporting.
I believe any answer to these questions will help our community.
- Why a track has to be in linear time base for the “set definition from tempo” to work properly ?
- Why SDFT isn’t denied when track is in musical time base ?
- What does SDFT applies to: single track, selected tracks, audio clip, events, or all tracks, events in project ?
- Does subsequent SDFT elsewhere in the project (different events if applicable) cancel or affect in any way the previous results ?
- Does “bounce selection” sets / writes, or alters the definition in any ways ?