Set definitions to project export

Hello,

Does anyone know how to use set definitions to project and then export audio files so that they can be used in another DAW?

I have been using “set definitions” to align audio that is a little out of time, and then sometimes I have also increased tempo afterwards. This seems to work about 60% of the time. I haven’t been able to figure out why it sometimes doesn’t work. I’m sure it’s something simple but I can’t figure it out. I’m following the same process with each project. Hmmmmm.

Anyway, when I have gotten it to work, I have tried exporting using both Batch Export and a single track at a time. in both instances Cubase is crashing. This is the only time that this has happened.

Has anyone tried this? When exporting, there are some choices that I am unsure of. Maybe I am selecting something that I shouldn’t. Such as ticking XML and then the set definitions box. Come to think of it, in the “set definitions” screen I have been choosing to save definitions to audio file. Maybe I should be choosing to save them to project only since I plan to export anyway.

If anyone can shed some light I’d totally appreciate it.
Sorry for the long message

Thanks
Vinman

Have you tried “Bounce Selection” on tracks that you have set definition for, before exporting.