Setting L & R locators

Is there an easy way to move the L and R locators to the current playhead positions. When doing a Punch In/Out, I stop the playback where I want to punch in, what I would like would be, say, something like a double-tap, or tap-hold that would move the L locator to the current playhead position, then position the playhead at the Punch Out and be able to set the R locator.

Hi @TimRyland,

Thanks for your message.
A long tap on an event, immediately sets the L/R locators around it.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

I agree that an easy way of setting locations would be very helpful. For punch in you could split the track at the desired location and then set location to the newly created event but that seems like a work-around. It seems it would be easy to add a Set Locator button to select at the playhead position.

I agree that an easy way of setting locations would be very helpful. For punch in you could split the track at the desired location and then set location to the newly created event but that seems like a work-around. It seems it would be easy to add a Set Locator button to select at the playhead position.

Hi @John_Linn,

Thanks for your message.
Simply perform a long tap on an event, to immediately set the L/R locators around it…

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Lars