SHAPED Selection BUG

This bug is a bit difficult to describe so here’s a link to a gif showing the issue (Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.). The problem is When you create a switch and select the “Shaped” Property Halion should only react to non transparent pixels but it doesn’t. This works 100% when the bitmap for a switch is positioned to the top left but if it is center align (like I’ve done throughout my interface) it doesn’t seem to react properly. Instead it reacts as if the bitmap is positioned to the lower right of where the actual pixels are. The gif will make total sense of what I’m describing.

UPDATE: I didn’t realize that in the video I’m showing an orange switch in the setup but a purple switch in the hovering. The issue is still the same. I just didn’t catch it in the video. Both my orange and purple switches are exactly the same. The bitmap is just a different color. Sorry about that.

Hi abject39,
I’m able to reproduce it here. Its now in our Defect-Tracking-System and listed as Bug-ID “HALLY-7132”.
I hope we can provide a fix for it soon.

Thanks for your report and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Gerrit Junge