Share to iCloud Drive only if DropBox is installed??

Is it just me, or is it like that for all of you as well?? I can only share my project files to iCloud Drive if I have DropBox installed on my iPad?? :confused:

Regards,
Brett

Hi desertpeaks,

Gave DropBox short a quick check, and things work as expected over here.

Please follow these steps

• Go to MediaBay/Projects
  • Select a project and tap ā€œShareā€ button
  • In the ā€œShareā€ popup please tap the ā€œMoreā€ button
  • ā€œSave to Dropboxā€ should appear in the following iOS popup

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars,

Thank you for the reply. I think you may have misunderstood my question. If I have the Dropbox app installed I can see the option as you have stated. What Iā€™m trying to do is save to iCloud Drive. I can only see the iCloud Drive option if Dropbox app installed. If I uninstall Dropbox. The ā€œmoreā€ button does not work, therefore not giving me the iCloud Drive option to save.

Hi desertpeaks,

Gave the issue a quick check on two devices (iPad Pro 12.9 - iOS 10.3.3 Beta 6, iPad Pro 9.7 - iOS 10.3.2).

Steps:

• Launch Cubasis
  • Go to ā€œMedia/Mixdownā€
  • Select a file and tap ā€œShareā€ button
  • Inboxed ā€œShare popupā€: Tap ā€œMoreā€ button and choose ā€œAdd To iCloud Driveā€

Result:
Add to iCloud Drive worked as expected on both iPads, same when deleting the Dropbox app first.

Best,
Lars

Hmmmā€¦ok. Thanks Lars. I just tried again myself with and without Dropbox installed and still have the iCloud option when Dropbox is installed and none when itā€™s not. (IPad 2017 iOS 10.3.2) Weird. :pensive:

I will reset my iPad to factory defaults this weekend to see if that aliviates the problem or Iā€™ll just keep Dropbox installed even though I donā€™t use Dropbox. Thank you for your help!

Regards,
Brett

Hi Brett,

Thanks for your feedback, please keep us updated.

Thanks
Lars