Sharing a project and importing it into Cubase

Hi,
unfortunately, sharing or importing projects into Cubase does not work as hoped. The project (MIDI tracks only) is created and uploaded as *.cbp and into a cloud.
In Cubase the file should be opened via Import > Cubasis Project. But the project remains empty, nothing is created.
I don’t know what I am doing wrong.

Hi veldrijder,

Thanks for your message.

After installing the Cubasis Project Importer extension, these should be the steps to import the Cubasis project with Cubase:

• Launch Cubase.
  • Go to the File menu and select ‘Cubasis Projects’ from the sub-menu ‘Import’.
  • Follow the on-screen instructions.

If the problem persists, please share the Cubasis project with us (Dropbox, DL via PM), to allow us further evaluating the problem.

Thanks
Lars

Thanks for the answer.
I created a test project and now it seems to work strangely, for whatever reason.
However, there is a difference, I load the zip file into OneDrive and have selected the *.cbp here using Cubase. Although it looks like the data is completely physical on the hard disk, I copied the data to another directory.
When I select the data from Cubase and import it, the relevant tracks, MIDI or audio and insert have been generated.
I don’t know if this was the error, I will continue testing.
Many Greetings

Thanks for the update, veldrijder.
Glad to hear the project import now seem to work as expected!

Best,
Lars