shifting naturals and arpeggio

Hi,

Placing a caesure in bar 4 disturbs the the accidentals in bar 5.
Same thing happens with the tie in bar 20 and the slur in bar 27-28.
Whe I delete and reenter the disturbing items everything seems normal.
After saving/closing and reopening the project things get shifted again.

Exporting the Flow and importing that Flow in another project causes arpeggios dissappear or get shifted to the right.

Any thoughts?
Jack

What version are you on? I reported this back in December, and I think it was fixed in the 1.0.20 update.

I’m using 1.1
Fiddelling with note spacing helps shortly, but after reloading the project things are wrong again.

Jack.

Is it possible, Jack, that you’ve created key signatures that are on only one staff there? Could you attach the project here (zip it up first) or email it to me so I can take a look?

Thanks Daniel,

Attached my project.
As far as I know I’m entering the key signatures the proper way…

Also, please look into the flow-import bug:
Exporting the Flow and importing that Flow in another project causes arpeggios dissappear, some are audible though.

Best,
Jack

Edit: I found the (possible) solution for the shifting naturals, the Caesuras were attached to the wrong notes.
Attached to the first note in the next bar did the trick.

But still no arpeggios after importing a flow.
(Exporting the Flow and importing that Flow in another project causes arpeggios dissappear, some are audible though.)
Ephemera test 01.dorico.zip (387 KB)

I’m glad you figured out the problem with the caesura: I’m not sure what position you had managed to create them at (presumably you used the mouse, though I tried a bunch of ways to create it with the mouse and was unable to reproduce the problem).

We are aware that some events that refer to specific notes (e.g. arpeggios and glissando lines) can sometimes not be preserved in operations like copying and pasting between projects, and indeed being imported from another flow. I hope we’ll be able to resolve this in the relatively near future.

Thanks Daniel,

Yes I did use the mouse to place the caesura (click just before the end of the bar).
The red line showing the “anchor point” of the caesura points downwards, attached to nothing…

Jack.