Shortcut for "audio inserts" tab of tracks connected to instruments with one keystroke? (solved)

If he is looking for a key command, it’s probably precisely because he doesn’t want to use the mouse or worse, a combination of key+mouse motion, which needs to have both hands free : I don’t know about you, but when dealing with instruments (I mean real instruments, not virtual ones…), a guitar in example, I would like to avoid having to drop it to both press the Ctrl key while carefully moving the mouse to reach a given section header. It’s a workflow thing…
Beside this, key commands can easily be remote controlled. ctrl+mouse combinations, not that much…

Additionaly, I think that you haven’t read carefully enough the whole thread : the subject of it is not about the different ways to open sections (while maintaining the others already opened as so - I guess that @bensmir.hbs knows that, already), but to open with a simple key or remote control stroke the Audio inserts section, which is rather commonly used - I guess much more than the Device panels or even the Direct Routing ones. And presently, this is not possible on rather commonly used track types, such as the instrument one.

After this, to each his own…

1 Like