Should I update now?

Hi All,
I have been using Cubase 5.5.3 since the last update of Cubase 5.Since then Cubase 6 along with Cubase 6.5 has come out.I am in a position to upgrade now.My dilemma is that should i upgrade to the latest version of Cubase 6 now or should i wait for some more time for Cubase 7 to release?
Ideally I would want to jump to a version which is a significant improvement from my current version.Hence,it would be of immense help to me if somebody who was using 5 & has upgraded to 6.5 or the latest version can read my posts & tell me whether it’s worthwhile for me to upgrade now or wait till 7.
It would greatly help if someone from Steinberg would give me an accurate picture of possible releases/upate of Cubase so that I can make the correct decision…
Thanks in advance,
Mizo

Aloha M,

You can always ‘try before you buy’ C6.

https://www.steinberg.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5378

HTH (hope this helps)
{’-’}