Should I upgrade to Win10 from Win7?

Upgrading to a newer version of your OS is always a challenge. You need to be sure that all your devices and software are compatible. On the other hand, you need to realize that the development departments of the products we use are going to be focussed on the latest developments there are in the field. When problems accure and you need support, the supportdesk(s) will almost alway ask you to install the latest version or patches for there product.

I had much Problems with Win 10. After downgrade to Win7 my Problems been solved. Never Change a running System
Take care…

Did you use the ieee1395 legacy driver? I have no problems what so ever using W10 32b. Only thing thats not working is the Studio Manager. (y)

windows 7 is great os. we can use them very efficiently but we need to upgrade the current version and that why we prefer the widndows 10

I like Windows 10, if there are some problems after upgrade to windows 10, there must be drivers problem. So try to update the drivers for windows 10, it will solve the audio, display and other hardware problem. And here is how to decide if you should upgrade for windows 10: https://windows10skill.com/should-i-upgrade-to-windows-10/

And because Windows 10 have different versions, so you can learn here to decide to upgrade to which one version or install it: Compare Windows 10 Home & Pro & Enterprise

It’s now running on Windows 10 Pro x64 v1703 (y) (With a bit of a hassle and no studiomanager) (y)