Show Lanes Icon in Tracks Settings

Hi there!
I’m using the Cubase Elements 10.5 Version.
I’m recording my guitar through an audio track. In order to record several takes and be able to choose the best one, I’m recording a number of takes with an Activated Cycle. All good so far. Once I finish, I have as many takes as cycles I’ve recorded. Problem is, in order to see them all at the same time, there should be an icon in the “Track Controls” called “Show Lanes”, but I’m unable to find it. I’ve tried through the “Track Controls Settings” but it’s not there either. Is this option available in the Elements 10.5 version?
Thanks!

Hi and welcome,

No, this option is not available in Cubase Elements.

I had the same question. The fact is that Lanes are described in the Elements online manual. Either it should be removed from the manual or added to the program.

Hi,

Could you send the link to the Cubase Elements manual page, please?

Cubase Elements 10.5 Operation Manual pdf version, page 144 and 388.

https://www.steinberg.help/cubase-manuals/cubase-elements/cubase-elements-10-1/

Hi,

Could you please send the link directly to the page, where the Lanes are described in the Cubase Elements manual?

Yep same problem, just upgraded to 10.5 partly because I checked this feature was available in 10.5 elements, and according to the manual it is. Very disappointing. How are you meant to deal with multiple takes?

Hi and welcome,

Could you please send the link directly to the page, where the Lanes are described in the Cubase Elements manual?

Hi,

This is Audio Part Editor, not the Project window and the lanes. You can “group” multiple Audio events to an Audio Part and then you get this kind of Audio Part Editor.

But these are not the track lanes.

I have Cubase Pro 10.5 and the icon doesn’t show up. I used to see it before, but now it’s gone. Is there a way to activate it?

Track control settings.

Hi and welcome,

What icon do you mean, please?

He means the show lanes button obviously.

Hi,

You can enable/disable this button in the Track Control Settings window (you can call this window from the drop-down menu, which appears after right-click to the track). The correct name of the button is: Lane Display Type.