Show multiple Midi CC lines on a single instrument track simultaniously?

Yo, still new to cubase, switched to it for cinematic music composing.

Is there an option to automatically create multiple lines when recording midi CC with the faders, because so far it’s hidden and has to manually be shown but once I add multiple tracks I can see multiple lines at once but I’d have to create this for every track I work on which takes a significant while.

The only option I see is to manually add this on every track in my template by recording some notes than adding the lines in the event and saving the setup, then deleting the note event and saving the tempalte without it. This is quite some effort, does someone know a better way?

Thanks for any help or tipps. Cheers

Hi,

I’m not 100% sure, what do you want to achieve. The title says multiple MIDI CC lines on a single track, in the text, you mention multiple tracks. So I will try to cover all options:

• You can record multiple MIDI CCs at time to a single track.
  • You can record multiple MIDI CCs at time to multiple tracks.
  • You can show multiple MIDI CCs at time of one track in the Key Editor (Drum Editor, List Editor).
  • You cannot show multiple MIDI CCs at time of multiple tracks in the Key Editor (Drum Editor, List Editor). In this case only the MIDI CCs of the Edited Part are visible.

Yes but I also want to see them, they are hidden in one folder and you must first expand it. The default is the velocity. And you can add another line when right clikcing on velocity tab and make for example a CC11 tab for Expression. Doing this for hundreds of tracks takes a long time and I look for an option to automatically create a line when entering midi information.

Hi,

I see. Save Controller Lanes Preset, then you can call it.

You could also assign a keyboard shortcut to "Show used controllers "

Perfect! thanks