Show tracks between cycle - not showing all active track?

I just found I am not seeing all the tracks between the cycle markers, this is the 1st time it’s happened . I wonder if I could have turned a setting on to exclude these tracks by mistake ?

To manage tracks visibility use the visibility panel on the left edge and the menu “set track visibility”
A command allows to see only tracks with data between markers (actives or not)

To manage tracks visibility use the visibility panel on the left edge and the menu “set track visibility”
A command allows to see only tracks with data between markers

Thank you, show tracks with data is working, but I like to use show tracks between cycle markers. And I am not seeing all the tracks between the markers. This is the first time it’s happened I can move around my Project and in certain areas it works and another is it leaves tracks out I just wondered why it’s just a glitch

ok just found my problem , I have Group edit set on the Strings folder . if I turn it off they show up as normal ? is this correct ?

Thank you, show tracks with data is working, but I like to use show tracks between cycle markers. And I am not seeing all the tracks between the markers. This is the first time it’s happened I can move around my Project and in certain areas it works and another is it leaves tracks out I just wondered why it’s just a glitch