Signing into Online Shop Support?

I’m wondering if I got feedback from a question that I can’t see because I don’t seem to be able to log into:

https://steinberg.support-asknet.com/en/support/login

Asking for ‘forgot your password?’ brings me to the message ‘You are not authorised to access this portal. Kindly contact your helpdesk administrator.’ How can tell if I have received feedback?

I believe you normally receive a response to a ticket sent to the AskNet team by email. Is there a question I might be able to help you with in the meantime? I can’t promise that I’ll know the answer, but I’ll certainly try to find it for you.

I got an email with a ticket number, but it’s not obvious that I should see more emails given:

“To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit”

and then the link to support site (with the ticket #) which redirects me to that login link that I can’t get through.

Anyway, I got the initial acknowledge email of ticket received on Nov 22 (#268658). I was wondering if the support person was expecting me to acknowledge via that support website that I can’t access because I didn’t receive any response beyond that until yesterday when I got an email with another ticket creation notification (#281618) without having submitted another question. If there’s something that I’m missing with that, maybe a PM via the forum here would work. I obviously have no issues here.

I’ll drop our web store manager a note with your ticket numbers and see if she has any advice.

Thanks.

Our web store manager says that the first ticket was deleted in error, but that you should already have received an answer to your second ticket via email. If you’ve not had that reply to your email, you should be able to see it in the ticketing system online, but you’ll need to make a new user account with your email address on the ticketing system to see your tickets.

I cannot create a new user account at the help site. Trying gives me the message “Email has already been taken.” I don’t know how I would have created an account specific for that site if that’s separate from creating this Forum account. I certainly have no idea what the password would be, and going through the ‘forgot password’ dialogue gives me the “You are not authorised to access this portal. Kindly contact your helpdesk administrator” message. Seems like a catch-22. The fix in this case may be to delete my profile there so I can create one I can access given my email address.

I’ll ask Steffi again if she has any means of resetting your password and letting you know what it is. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I have talked to Steffi and unfortunately she’s unable to find or reset your password. I’m afraid you will need to contact AskNet again for assistance. If it’s possible, perhaps try contacting them from another email address, in case there is a problem with their ticket replies making it back to your usual one.

Also, Steffi asked me to point out that the email address and password you require for AskNet are completely independent of any other username and password you may have for other Steinberg products and services, such as your MySteinberg account. (We are working on integrating all of these services – MySteinberg, the online shop, the forum, etc. – behind a single identification service, but that work is still ongoing.)

I got a note from Rene at Asknet about that being an independent system. I get email notifications from them just fine; I just can’t reply without creating a new ticket because I’m not able to log into that system.

Thanks again for your help.

I AM TRYING TO PAY FROM DAY 6 UPDATE TO CUBASE 10 WITHOUT SUCCESS MY CARD IS REJECTED BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOT IN THE CARD WHEN I DID ONLY ONE PURCHASE ON APPLE I RIGHT WELL, ALSO I WENT TO SHOPPINGS. SO IT DOES NOT WORK ON STEINBERG, I TRIED TO ACCESS THE ASKNET HELP PORTAL, I USED THE PASSWORD SENT TO MY EMAIL AND SAYS IT IS WRONG, I TRIED TO RECOVER THE PASSWORD AND SAYS THAT I’M NOT AUTHORIZED, SOMEONE CAN HELP

For starters, could you take off the caps lock?

Have you contacted Asknet?

Caminho, I’m sorry you’re having problems. Please make sure you have contacted AskNet support for help.

Where do I find the order number?
I’ve been on the site but I can not log in, the support platform says that I am not authorized to access the portal, I tried to reset the password and I’m not successful, I’m new to steinberg and I’ve never been so annoyed at an online purchase, Please let me solve this please, this situation is very frustrating.
I think there should be more information on Asknet issues, I did not find information in several places sought.
I do not want to think about other DAWS but my experience with steinberg is strongly tarnished

If you’ve not yet been able to place an order because your card is being declined, then you won’t have an order number yet: try writing something like “N/A” into that field. For many users the purchase process on our site works flawlessly, but I know that when things go wrong it can be intensely frustrating. Please be patient, and our support team will help you complete your purchase as soon as possible.

DANIEL, thank you very much for the support, with your instruction I was able to create the ticket and I already received the confirmation of the creation of the ticket in the email, I will wait the feedbcak of Asknet in the next 48 hours.
one last question, can I write the comments in Portuguese? it is my official language, it is that I take a lot of time when writing and then translating.

I wish a good weekend and I will confirm as soon as the purchase is concluded.

I don’t think our colleagues at AskNet have any Portuguese-speaking agents, but I’m not sure. Perhaps you could write in both Portuguese and English?

Daniel, how do I check the status of my ticket, considering that I do not have access to the portal?

I’m afraid you’ll just have to wait. I don’t think they work over the weekend, but you should hopefully get a reply tomorrow.

Daniel, its ok i still waiting.