That’s a new one. I get a silent crash (no dump created) when trying to create a transpose track in a project. An “Analyzing” tab comes up at 0% and then Cubase crashes silently. In other projects I can create a transpose track just fine.
- I tried using default preferences, still crashing.
- I opened the project in 10.5, still crashing.
- I disabled all tracks before adding the transpose track, still crashing.
Other things of note:
- I may have added a transpose track at some point and then undone it.
- I’ve used variaudio for two audio tracks and audio alignment. Project is at 96k.