Simon Phiillips Drum content not found by GA

Ive upgraded to an ssd drive, so ive had to reinstall all of my apps. Every sound module has worked except Simon Phillips. The initial installer screen doesn’t even show the sound content which is 5.5 gigs, Let alone where to install that content like the other modules do. It only loads the small, I’m guessing, patterns and kit file. Ive tried to put the samples into the same file where the other vst samples for GA4 are. GA4 doesn’t know where to look. The other modules are working fine. Thanks for any help you can give. Ive redownloaded the file from the support page 3 times.

Thanks

Somebody must know something! There is no content install option on the initial installation page, just what I assume is the kit!
Please help!

Thanks

The Simon Phillips module works perfectly now. I feel so stupid. When i upgraded to ssd drive and had to reinstall everything, I neglected to update GA 4 to the 2017 patch update. I used an installer i have saved on my backup hd. What confused me is in the installer, there is no way to save Simon Phillips content to another drive like the other vst installs ask you. So i thought something was wrong, along with the UI not responding correctly in SP module. Well the update fixed everything. Plus I dont mind the SP content on my new ssd drive. I loads superfast compared to before!

Thanks