simultaneous RH LH fingering

I’m trying to get this happening in Dorico

I’m aware I can use text. I have tried R2,L3 on the popver, but only one is displayed. It’s good to know Dorico can display them above or below, but I’m having trouble getting them to simultaneously display. I’ve looked here:

https://steinberg.help/dorico_pro/v3/en/dorico/topics/write_mode/write_mode_fingering_popover_r.html

Any help appreciated. Cheers

Dorico won’t display two fingerings for a single note like this. You could add another note in a down-stem voice and set it to have its stem hidden via the ‘Hide stem’ property in Engrave mode, then add one of the fingerings to that note.

theduke, you just encountered one of the problems that prevents me from using Dorico. One sometimes needs to display multiple fingerings per note when editing piano music, and one must be able to place multiple fingering above, below, beside, and/or after the notes. Adding them as text or with Daniel’s clever workaround above is too inconvenient when carried out on a large scale.

Exactly. Daniel, the fact that R2 or L2 works to display the fingering above or below, I wonder the chances of the possibility of having this implemented. Are there major barriers? Could “L2R3” be entered in the popover for this to be implemented painlessly?