Since someone brought up the C7 word

I have my suspicions. But, I think I’ll just kick back with my bag of popcorn and see how it all unfolds. :wink:

And, to get half-way back on topic I think as far as C7 goes I’ll be holding out for it. I’d like to upgrade to C6 from CS5 but I can’t justify it at this point. I haven’t even touched many of the features I already have. I’ll use what I have until then and try to improve my skills. My setup is running glitch-free so I really don’t want to screw anything up, either.

What system are using Pickens?

Right clicking on a (non-existent) file name in Project Manager needs a context menu option.

Steinberg please implement!

Itd be nice to have the opportunity to export a number of instrument tracks to several new audio files. I know it can be done already but to my mind its rather inconvenient.

As far as I know Emagic Logic has such a feature.

greetings

J.

+1

Yep, that might do it for me. Something, anything - gotta be easier than the big fat ‘nothing’ that we have now…

Please, Steinberg…? The Project Assistant is a good idea - don’t get me wrong; but on this point, it could be even more powerful/useful…!

Oh, and, a key command to switch modes inside VA (Segment vs Pitch+Warp). Please.

For a start, it would be nice if the Project Assistant could be invoked somehow either by a button or menu option.

CTRL+N brings it up pretty rapid…