SINE Player - Error Connecting to Audio Engine

Hi all, I’m wondering if anyone has had any issues with SINE player? I had it working yesterday, using some of the LA Sessions sounds. Everything was sounding great, and this morning have turned the Mac back on and have been getting the “Error connecting to audio engine” message. SINE works fine in the standalone app, and in Logic. Diagnostics attached, any help would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Dorico Diagnostics.zip (3.2 MB)

When you get the ‘error connecting to audio engine’ then you better reboot your machine or use the Activity Monitor and kill off any lingering VSTAudioEngine process. After that Dorico should start normal again.

And there are plenty of crash files from the VSTAudioEngine, so I guess some plug-in is playing badly there. I first need the crash files resolved, and then I’ll come back with more info.

Indeed, there are several crash files of the VSTAudioEngine and it is always pointing at SINE Player as the culprit of the crash.
I don’t know, maybe you need to update your SINE Player. Have you watched out for a new version?
If that is not the solution, you should get in touch with the makers of SINE Player. Pass them all the ips files that can be found in the Crashes folder after you unzipped the diagnostics file.
Only they can figure out what the reason of the crashes are and how to fix it…

Thanks Ulf, I’ll contact them and see what they can do. Cheers!