Ski Remote and iC Pro

I have the latest versions of iC Pro on my iPhone 6sPlus And the latest version of the SKI Remote as well as Bonjour on my Windows 10 system. I went down the checklist of troubleshooting suggestions and all checked out. Bonjour is running. If I check under the SKI Remote dialogue box it show my computer and the IP address that is assigned by my Wireless router. I am attaching a screenshot.
When I launch the app from my iPhone, it recognizes the computer and when I try to connect it just spins and spins and spin and this is sitting 5 feet away from my router. If I try to launch it on my ASUS Android Tablet (yes I know they are two different apps and I have paid for both), the computer name comes up and if I click on it I get a message "There is no host assigned to this IP address. Make sure your eLicenser is activated. I did a fresh synchronization of my dongle and still the same problem.
I had this working well with my Android tablet until 6 months ago when Comcast changed their routers and a new IP protocol that is not the standard 192.168.1.***. I dumped them this week and had FIOS fiber optic service installed that uses the standard protocol. I have many singer/songwriter clients and I end up playing a lot of instruments on their recordings and I need to be able to control Cubase from the cutting room.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Michael
PS I have tried this on my versions of C8.5 and C9. In C9 it came up briefly on my iPhone when I opened Cubase, but once I loaded a project the app booted back to the initial screen and just spins when I select the computer