Slight discrepancy of wording in Tacet al fine option

I believe there is a slight mistake of the wording used in the Engraving option to show ‘tacet al fine’, or, more logically, the application of the option is off by one number. The option reads “Minimum number of bars’ rest at end of flow to show ‘tacet al fine’:” but it seems to be off by one measure. If a user inputs, say 17 then I would assume that 17 (the minimum, or greater if there are more bars) will be the point at which the ‘tacet al fine’ would replace the usual multi-bar rest, but this is not so. One has to put one bar less in that input box (in this example “16”) in order to have the ‘tacet al fine’ appear for a flow that has 17 or more bars at the end. It seem to me that the option is literally working in the opposite way, in that “17” is the minimum number of bars that ‘tacet al fine’ is not shown. A weird conundrum…

I came up with the wording for this, and perhaps it’s a bit clumsy, but we’d have to change it to something like “Maximum number of empty bars at end of flow before ‘tacet al fine’ appears”, which doesn’t seem any better to me!