Slightly altering phase

AFIAK, there is no way to slightly alter the phase of a ch in Cubase - it’s 180 or nothing. Am I correct? If not, how do you do this?

If I am right, does anyone know of any plugs that do this?

Thanks in advance.

I have used the pha979 years ago, it worked great.
There is a demo version you could try.

UAD Little Labs IPB or Bootsy’s Nasty VCS (free:

Thanks guys!