Slipping edits crashes wavelab 10.0.7

Just ran into this problem with the new build:

Slipping a crossfade point left and right with intercut, crossfaded clips is causing Wavelab 10 to crash.
I’m CTRL+clicking in the crossfade area and dragging a short duration edit point. Wavelab crashes to desktop immediately (no warning/freeze state).

Can anybody else confirm?

I can’t reproduce.
Mac or Windows?

Windows 10 64b.

Ok, now its behaving. I’ll let you know if I can get it to happen again.

Ok- crashing while slipping edits is still happening.
Here are the particulars in today’s incident:

Windows10 workstation running windows 10 pro version 20H2 build 19042.867.

96k 64bit audio. No plugins in the clip. The clip was split with the “s” shortcut, followed by a file substitution in one segment, followed by an overlap. A shift-click in the overlap region was used to set up a short linear crossfade. CTRL+click in the crossfade region was used to drag the crossfade. Wavelab 10.0.7 crashes.

Is anybody else seeing this behavior?

One more thing I’ll add. The crash occurred when slipping the edit while audio was playing.

Sorry for this.
I could not reproduce. Can you? If you can, can you activate the crash dump of WaveLab, that could help me.

Under Windows, you can generate one crash dump from WaveLab if you do so:
While pressing the Alternate key (press first and maintain), select “Global preferences” from the WaveLab menu with the mouse.
In that case, there is a new tab called “Diagnostics”. There you can activate several functions.
Activate the option “Enable crash report”. Quit and relaunch WaveLab.
If a crash happens, one crash dump is generated and a dialog proposes to save it.

I’ll give that a shot. Thanks.

KL

Just crashed and generated a report-dump. I’ve uploaded to gotowxxx@xxxx. Is that all you need? Let me know if you don’t get it.

Got it, thanks. Useful, but not enough to figure out completely. If this happens again, please send me 2 or 3 more dumps; maybe the can be complementary.