Slow Cubase Support

Hi, I send a request to cubase support 10 days ago. The ticket is still open I haven’t received an answer. Is it normal?

Bye
Fabrizio

It can depend on various factors.

What are you having trouble with? Maybe someone here can help you.

Hi Romantique,
I downgraded from Cubase 12 Pro to Artist. Now Cubase Artist 12 doesn’t work. Cubase 11 Artist works fine.

Please take a screenshot of your Steinberg Activation Manager. Was your Cubase Artist 11 grace period eligible, and you got a free update to Cubase Artist 12?

What upgrade did you purchase according to your receipt/purchase confirmation email?

What do you mean by this exactly?

Hi, I upgraded my 11 Artist to 12 Artist. Some days later I upgraded to 12 Pro. The day after I asked to downgrade to 12 Artist. Steinberg has disabled Pro license but now 12 Artist doesn’t work.

There is no downgrade option. How did they carry this out for you - was it a refund for the Artist to Pro update that you received?

What licenses show in your mysteinberg account (Steinberg Licensing section)?
https://account.steinberg.net/products/licensings

Also check your voucher sections, it’s possible that if the above did occur they returned you a voucher for the original Cubase 12 Artist for you to activate perhaps? Not read of downgrades like this before however.