Small Bugs (Playback-Speed / Montage-Recording) & Idea

Hi PG,

just wanted to let you know, that this is a great update with some great features I like (New Recording Function and Track Design in Montage, the Enhancements to the Audio Edit and the External Editor,…)

Some Bugs I found (maybe already mentioned) and Ideas:

• It’s no longer possible to change the PlaybackSpeed (Bug already mentioned).
    Also, sometimes I wish the Playback-Speed would be possible to change more fluently (Like Digas, where the speed can be changed while Playback is running)

• When Recording in Montage, it’s possible to Zoom the Waveform over the Time-Ruler (Bug) (Only while Recording)

• Maybe it would be better if the Record-Ready State of the Track would stay, even when ending a (first) Recording ?

• Idea/Wish: When Recording in Montage, this is a great new feature now to be able to set Markers an be able to move them, while recording. It would be more useful in our workflow, if the markers would be locked to the Clips or even written to the Audio-File. That way it would be easier to edit with markers Included ( I know that I can attach them to the clips later. But to have the Markers in the Audio-Edit Window I would have to bounce the Montage - Copy all Markers (from Montage to Audio-Edit) doesn’t work.)

Thanks for listening,
    Christoph

\

MacBook Pro, OSX 10.14.3, WL 10.0

• It’s no longer possible to change the PlaybackSpeed (Bug already mentioned).

Thanks. Known issue.

• When Recording in Montage, it’s possible to Zoom the Waveform over the Time-Ruler (Bug) (Only while Recording)

I don’t see what you mean. Please explain with other words.

• It would be more useful in our workflow, if the markers would be locked to the Clips or even written to the Audio-File.

Good idea

I don’t see what you mean. Please explain with other words.

It’s not a “dealbreaker” :slight_smile: Just a graphic issue. Here is a picture.

It only happens if you zoom while recording - maybe just my mobile - couldn’t test ist at the studio.

It only happens if you zoom while recording - maybe just my mobile - couldn’t test ist at the studio.

I see what you mean now.