So, after som pre-even trying C6 complaints, where R we now?

Basically “Yes” to all. Now you get the idea.

I think the manual has a lot of information about that if you are interested. In a nutshell: Note Expression gives each note even a unique ID (which is beyond MIDI) and that keeps notes and controllers locked together when editing. But this works with MIDI controllers as well. For recording live with key switches and contollers, it is up to you to decide, where you want the data to go. For example: Pitch Bend onto the note (as note expression), Mod Wheel to the controller lane (because the focus is more global in character) and the key switches into the articulation lane (as VST Expression). You can overdub as well, if that is too much going on an the same time.

And: “No” to “2)”. You can’t cut key switches and paste them as Note Expression. This is happening on recording/overdubbig only. But you can always draw the articulations directly into the articulation lane if you don’t want to record them from a keyboard. And - yes - articulations always affect successive notes until a new articulation is sent.

Finally: all is sent to the same MIDI output of the respective track.

well ill put my own little bit in seeing as i started this one.

just half way through my first bit of serious audio editing on C6. Got a way to go an all, but just wanted to say wow… it’s all the little differences. Things are just loads better. Cross fade i must say,… for me,… its somehow significantly improved. It didnt always emerge very naturally without a little play, but this thing i sware could put anything together and it would sound seamlessly musical. The whole process, the colour scheme and how the system visually communicates details to you… very impressed ! For me C6 works sooo well.

Little scared at first when i thought they’d taken away my old right click for the on screen menu, but once i got my preferences sorted i couldn’t be happier.