So close!

Hi Friends,

Thanks for all your help in my other other threads. I’ve made a lot of progress recording my digital piano music and am getting so close to having a sample ready.

2 problems:

1. I have managed to record a quick sample on Cubase AI 5; however, when I play it back, I can only hear it when I listen to it via my Audiogram 3 interface. In other words, when I disconnect my interface and try to play the music just straight from my computer, I can’t hear the music (even though I can see the visuals bouncing everywhere). Why can’t I just listen to the Cubase recording straight from my computer? What do I need to do to solve this?

2. Although I have recorded a quick sample in a Cubase AI 5 file, after I try to export it to a Wave or MP3 file, there is not any sound OR visuals in either Waves or MP3s. Why isn’t the file exporting? What do I need to do to solve this?

Thanks!

I see you figured out where you can post. Since nobody else is replying I’ll make a couple suggestions …

1. Try switching ASIO driver? Assuming your talking about listening straight from Cubase.

2. Need a little more info. What are you trying to play it with. Are your locators set properly prior to export?

System specs always help, too.

Baby steps, my friend. Baby steps.

You wouldn’t believe it. When I turned off the monitor button, the export worked just fine.

Thanks for all your help.

Good deal! The first few steps are the hardest. It gets easier as you go. :sunglasses: