So where is the remove licences list please?

I have a Halion symphonic orchestra trial which is expired and just cannot get rid of it in my elicencer control center, in the help menu it says click the respective licence’s remove licence button in the licence’s list…neither of which seems to exist…cannot find either anywhere… :confused: :confused: :confused:

any help please :question: :question:

best, Kevin :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi Kevin.

Do you have your trial license on a dongle or soft eLicenser?
I think you can only remove expired licenses like you describe, from the dongle.

Yeah it’s on a soft e…so your saying I can’t remove it? oh :confused: :confused:

thanks, :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
best, Kevin

Here you go,

1. launch eLCC to verify that the Soft-eLicenser installed on your system does indeed contain no important licenses,

2. quit eLCC, then delete the Soft-eLicenser from your system (it’s located at “%PROGRAMDATA%\Syncrosoft\SeLicenser.sel”).

In case you do not want to delete your entire Soft-eLicenser just to get rid off only one expired license, the next best way is to move the expired license from the Soft-eLicenser to the USB-eLicenser – then it should become deletable.

This works only for normal licenses, whereas so-called “local” licenses cannot be moved from the Soft-eLicenser to the USB-eLicenser.

Ok thanks guy’s… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: