soft elicenser not working

so i dont understand what i am supposed to do when my soft elicenser wont work. i have ran as an admin and tried repair and recover and nothing works. keep getting errors related to network and my steinberg even now gives me errors. is there maintenance im unaware of?

Hi and welcome,

What exactly doesn’t work? What errors exactly do you see?

Double-check your antivirus and Firewall settings, please.

so i had just installed a new graphics card the day of this issue occurring, and every time i attempt to open cubase LE, i get a message saying my license is not valid. So i open my soft elicenser and i attempt to repair, recover, and do maintenance tasks and absolutely anything i can think of, and i get told to run the program as an administrator, which i then do, and the elicenser will then tell me everything is okay, but still, i go to open cubase le and get “no valid license”
ive tried to reactivate my license through my steinberg with no luck, and i have tried to find some way to get a new elicenser number which wont work and im out of ideas on how to fix my issue

Hi,

Can you see the Soft-eLicenser Number on the left side? Can you see the license on the right side? What kind of license exactly? Have you exactly the same Cubase installed as the license says? For example if you have license to Cubase LEI 10, did you install Cubase Elements AI LE 10 (not 10.5!!!)?

im having same issue and steinberg have made me wait nearly a month and im not happy

Hi and welcome,

Can you answer the questions from my previous post, please?

soft elincenser saying contact vendor thousands of cubase customers are having the same issue

Hi,

More information would lead to faster solution, I believe. Maybe a screenshot would help.

Can you see the Soft-eLicenser Number on the left side? Can you see the license on the right side? What kind of license exactly do you see? Have you exactly the same Cubase installed as the license says? For example if you have license to Cubase LEI 10, did you install Cubase Elements AI LE 10 (not 10.5!!!)?