Soft-licenser is missing in Cubase Elements 10.5.20

Hi!
I have some troubles with Cubase Elements 10.5. I can’t activate my soft because I have no license in my eLCC.
I try use elc-helper, but my license’s list is empty.
How can I fix it? Buy USB-eLicenser?

Do you have an activation code? This should be pasted into the licenser to activate. Buying a USB eLicenser will not help if you don’t have the code.

Thank you for answer!
I have Activation Code, but I can’t paste it in my License. My list of licenses haven’t Soft-Licenser.

Have you seen this…

Yes, i’ve seen this article. eLC-helper can’t fix it.
Maybe i need use USB?

No, if it’s an Elements license you don’t need a USB. I have Elements licenses on my computers without USB.

Is the eLicenser manager just blank? A screen grab might be useful…

…I’m guessing that’s an error message in the middle image but I don’t know what it says. An English translation would be useful as it seems likely that this may suggest what to do?

Was this middle screen what you got when you tried to enter the activation code?

Yes, you’re right.
I translate for you text on middle scan.

“There is currently no eLicenser connected to your computer to download a license. Please connect the appropriate eLicenser to your computer. In case you do not have any USB-eLicenser and you want to load the license into the so-called Soft-Licenser, please contact your software vendor to find out how to create a Soft-Licenser on your computer.”

The solution to that issue should be the elc helper application which you say doesn’t work. I’m afraid I can’t help beyond this stage. I would suggest contacting support/raising a support ticket through your MySteinberg account.

You earlier asked if buying a USB eLicenser would solve the problem. I don’t know the answer to this. It might but you shouldn’t have to.

Thank you!
I think i have to reset my system.

P.S. I am going to switch to Cubase Artist later.
In this case, I need a USB key.