Software Requirements for Halion Symphonic Orchestra

The page on Steinberg’s website detailing the system requirements for HSO is unclear. It says the following:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"HALion Symphonic Orchestra can be used as an independent instrument in VST 3, VST 2 and AU compatible hosts and as an expansion pack for the HALion library with HALion (version 5.0 or higher), HALion Sonic (version 2.0 or higher) or HALion Sonic SE
(version 2.0 or higher). The instrument installer includes the latest updater for HALion Sonic SE.

HALion Sonic SE 2 is included in Cubase (version 7.5 or higher), Cubase Artist (version 7.5 or higher) and Nuendo NEK (version 6.5 or higher)."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have Cubase 7.0.7. Will HSO work with my version of Cubase? Above, it says that HSO can be used as an “independent instrument.” Does this require Halion Sonic or Halion to work? When it says that “the instrument installer includes the latest updater for Halion Sonic SE,” does it mean that it will update my Cubase 7.0.7 Halion Sonic SE to the latest version?

Thanks for any help

So does anyone know the answer to my questions?