Solo-Mute problem still after update

I try to explain what happens, sorry if it is unclear:
When I open one file Solo is lit on Output. When I press it Reverb also gets lit as do Mute on all other channels.
I close the project without saving.
I open and instead I press Solo on one of the channels ALL Solo gets lit
I close the project without saving.
I open and instead I press Mute on any channel ALL Solo gets lit
Load Sounds for Unassigned Instruments takes out all the lights.
Now if I press Solo on any instrument ALL solo gets lit except Output
Load Sounds for Unassigned Instruments takes out all the lights.
If I press Mute on an instrument it gets lit and ALL Solo gets lit except Output
If I press Solo on Output it gets lit as well and can’t be switched off.

I tried a couple of other pieces and there the mixer is functioning properly.
Is the file corrupted somehow? Can something be done?

If you have a score from a version before 1.0.30 which has a solo/mute state set on any channel, then it’s possible that the state is inconsistent. I would try resetting the mute and solo states by pressing the M/S buttons in the top row of the mixer. Hopefully that should get things back to a good state.

WOW! It worked! Thanks a lot, I’m very grateful since I had spent some hours and never saw those buttons! Happiness!

Excellent, glad to hear that solved the problem. The buttons are new for 1.0.30

I have the problem that all of my instruments go through the first track. I can mute that track or solo that track. So I’ve always got an all or nothing situation. I’m using East/West’s Play and have even created multiple instances to see if I could get things separated, but it doesn’t help. Any thoughts? Ideas? Thanks!

Can you set Play to have 16 outputs, and then route each input channel to the respective output?

In Play, go to the mixer. The output channels are set under the faders, right above the virtual keyboard…

Dear fratveno and Paul Walmsley, thank you!!!