Solo With Several Folder

If I’m not mistaken, this is the Instrument Track of the External Instrument, isn’t it? So just choose it and set the MIDI Channel of this MIDI Track to Channel 2. Done.

Hi,

I don’t want to harm steinberg, but the gap between performances in xp with 7.5, and cubase 10.5 on Win 7 is just unbelivable 10x time faster (xp 1024smp/s = Seven 64smp/s! ), and the areo constraint is just too much for me 30% performances lost when turned on on win7 for just unusefull animated effect.

Cubase is dead for me at the 8.0 (Start of the use of frameworks as well as aero, and the infamous multimedia scheduler class, Os upgrade forcing for unjustified reasons (It’s written in C++), VST3 plugins IHM linked to OS, …)

No, it’s the device , there were here before i add external instrument but it works like it was routed to the track instrument, so i think that was how it was displayed in this version…

Rgds,

Hi,

OK, could we get the screenshot of the Audio Connections (VST Connections in your old Cubase) > External Instruments tab, please?

Hi,

Rgds,

Hi,

What happens, if you scroll down in the list of the MIDI Outputs? Maybe you would find the output there… Or use the Search field in the list.

Hi,

Rgds,

Hi,

Could you search for the TX81Z string, so we could see only (but all) the relevant results, please?

Hi,

Ps: the motu is disconnected that’s why you see missing…

It seems to works now with midi solo tracks.
I removed the output mixer, because not needed except for a gain.
It seems that i’ve improved performance as i’m below 50% with 76 effects now, with xp 1024smp/s.
I have verified again, and even with 64smp/s, and midi latency compensation on seven i cannot get the same global latency responces, half slower. it’s unbelivable, even knowing that 7.5 should already have the new os service audio path optimization…
I need to make a backup xp machine before i cannot buy compatbile part… :sweat_smile:
It’s just not possible for me to switch to a such slow and strange latency.

Thanks anyway, this structure review should allow me to use all the 120 Fx simultaneously without going to 2048smp/s now.

But if i solo an insturment, the associated midi tracks does not play anymores?

Have a good day,
Rgds,