[SOLVED]7.5.30 load delay time with powercore virus

hi all, i have some problems with 7.5.3 and powercore virus. everything works fine with 7.5.2 but when i installed 7.5.3 there is a delay time when i try to load patches from virus vst

see the clip

http://youtu.be/nkDbMhqzEH4

resolved the problem. for some reason the problem is caused kaspersky antivirus.

Thx for coming back and posting the solution for someone else down the line

:nerd:

Hi studioton,

could you please add [SOLVED] to your thread’s title? Or should I?

Cheers!

Done

A bit on the side, but how do you bridge Virus power core into cubase 7.5?

cubase bridge … but for all other powercores plugins i’m using jbridge

I have a bit of a different problem with my Virus Powercore in Cubase 7.5.3

I noticed everytime i load a project with Virus as an VST instrument (wheter i use steinbergs vst bridge or JBridge) and I play the first note, i get a huge pop sound (sounds like a static click). It might happen few more times within the next 8 bars and than it does not happen during the project or song.

However if i close the project, load it back up, once again the first note is a huge static like loud spike.

The bad thing is that when i export the project as audio these spikes will be exported too.

So unless i let Cubase play for 8-10 bars first and than stop and than export the audio than the exported audio willb e fine.

I never had this issue in Cubase 5 and Win XP (i just switched to Cubase 7.5 and Win 7)

I am running TC Powercore FW.

Did you notice this problem too ? I will post sample of the audio with the spikes when i hear from you or someone :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot
Tomas