[SOLVED] After reformat/reinstallation, Filterbank3 x64 is blacklisted

I was using it previously with no issue, although before I had it installed and eventually updated to Cubase 9. I had to reformat my pc and now that I have everything re-installed, this is the only plugin that remains in the blacklist. Even though it is 64-Bit, I still cannot reactivate it. Is there anything else I can try to get it working again? I never used any sort of bridges or anything before, and never had any problems with it running. Can I perhaps modify a settings file somewhere manually to make Cubase think it’s not blacklisted? I’ve emailed the developers to see if they have any solutions, but I’m not holding my breath.

Hi,

Do you have the latest update of the plug-in installed, please?

I expect you already tried to reactivate it from the Blacklist back to Cubase, right?

Do you have an old Cubase preferences (from the old drive) by any chance? If yes, you could copy the Cubase preferences folder to the new one. Then Cubase would run the deep plug-in scan and it will pass thru.

Do you have the latest update of the plug-in installed, please?

Apparently I installed 3.3 -_-

3.4 works ok. Thanks for pointing that out lol. Could have sworn I had the latest.