[Solved]Can't open the "preference"

Hi folks,
This is my first time posting here since I started to use Cubase3. I just get my Cubase Prd 8 and installed it and there is one thing really confuse. I can open the “Preference” window in any situations, it always a “grey” option that can’t be pressed. I have to change my Cubase language back to English not the silly simplified Chinese I really can’t read it. :imp: After a long time searching I found out many people have the same problem, can’t change language, and this is really nonsense for a “Pro” software.
Is there any solution for it?

After a long time searching I found out many people have the same problem, can’t change language, and this is really nonsense for a “Pro” software.

It’s not the Pro software it’s the non pro users :wink:

I have never heard of the preferences being unavailable/greyed out…is it possible the drive you have them on doesn’t have write permissions?

You should list something about your system…if people don’t even know if you are on PC or Mac it makes it hard to help.

Thanks man,
I just solved my question, the simplied chinese made me misunderstood the option name. It take me about 6 hours to try and error…

P.S. I’m PC user

Aloha K, and glad you got it sorted.

I felt afraid. Very afraid. But now all is better. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Good Luck!
{‘-’}