SOLVED: Can't read menu text

Hello. I am experiencing a weird issue within Groove Agent 4 where I cannot read the text in the navigation trees because the text color matches the background. For some reason the text isn’t showing up white to contrast the background. Happens in both standalone and plugin versions.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Hi,

have you updated your Groove Agent to the latest version (4.2.30)?

Hi Matthias,

Yes sir, I have updated to the latest version and unfortunately the problem persists. I’ve also discovered I am seeing the same problem with Halion 5 as well.

I had a nice - but short - exchange yesterday with US Support. Unfortunately they could not replicate the issue so they are referring to the developers. They anticipate I may not hear back until next week.

Admittedly this is a bit frustrating but I am trying to be patient. On the positive side, the instruments sound absolutely breathtaking and I am looking forward to integrating them into my projects.

Are you on Windows?

Please try to shut down your system and then start it again. So a really cold start (not just a restart).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No need to apologize, but I do appreciate it.

I am on a Mac running OS X 10.11.4. I’ve tried the cold restart and uninstalling/reinstalling the plugin and standalone app. Unfortunately neither worked. It is a weird one for sure.

Did you change any font settings or color schemes in your OS?

Please try this:

Matthias! You are awesome! Thank you, that did the trick.