(SOLVED) Corrupted audio playback after Cubasis updates

After updating Cubasis to a new version (like 3.6), when I import WAV files and play them back on an audio track, the audio is full of artifacts (crackling etc.).

Force-quitting and restarting Cubasis (on an iPad) fixes that for good (until the next Cubasis update).

It’s an easy enough (and durable) workaround that it’s really not that much of a problem (even though it’s really jarring when you first encounter it), but I thought I’d mention it. Seems like some sort of uninitialized variable or something like that in the code base, so hopefully this bug report will help the Cubasis team fix that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Timo00

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Agreed, it’s always recommended to fully shut down all apps and the iPad when strange things happen. Normally everything should work as expected afterwards.

From what we’ve seen Cubasis 3.6 and the new instruments seems to run stable at our user’s end so far… Hope you will experience the same.

Thanks
Lars

1 Like

Yes, aside from this, Cubasis 3.6 is running just fine so far. Thank you for making a product that’s reliable enough for professional/live use!

Hi @Timo00

Thanks for your message.

Yes, aside from this, Cubasis 3.6 is running just fine so far. Thank you for making a product that’s reliable enough for professional/live use!

We’re glad to read this, thank you!

Best,
Lars

1 Like