(SOLVED) Cubase's 7.0.4 mixer horizontal pozition problem

I am very sad, but update 7.0.4 didn’t fix it’s mixer problems. Now it doesn’t save it’s horizontal pozition. Every time i open mixer, the slider moves to the left (while cubase 6.5.4 always remeber it’s horizontal position properly)

look at this video: - YouTube

Steinberg, please, fix Cubase mixer!!!

P.S. Rolling back to Cubase 6.5.4 again :imp:

Everything is ok now, sorry for my mistake, guys! Thank you, Steiny for the update!

i cant believe :neutral_face:

Confirmed

couldn’t you just workaround this with work spaces? that’s how i used to work, i changed the mixer key command to a workspace,

i realize its not ideal sure, but it should work just fine…

There will be 7.05 , which will hopefully fix this.

But not a major issue, that will make me roll back to Cubase 6 :wink:

Your video looks like it is just scrolling to the selected/highlighted channel, at far left - like it should do. What happens when you choose another channel, close and re-open mixer…? There’s a preference for this (syncing Mixer and Project view selections etc)…

unless I’m wrong and there is indeed a ‘bug’ or bad behaviour… :wink:

Your video looks like it is just scrolling to the selected/highlighted channel, at far left - like it should do. What happens when you choose another channel, close and re-open mixer…? There’s a preference for this (syncing Mixer and Project view selections etc)…

I just checked it. If a channel is highlighted the mixer scrolls across to show this channel. That’s a good idea, actually.

i checked too, and it works very well … no this issue for me

Tried also and works like expected. Where is OP to explain what the problem is. So quick to proclaim “sadness” and a bug…so slow to elaborate.

+1
{‘-’}

Guys, you were right! Sorry for my mistake! Everything is fine! :smiley: