In Cubasis 2.2, it seems whenever I arm a Midi track with an instrument (internal or interapp)
- this instrument can be played from my controller keyboard in Cubasis
- BUT: as soon as I start recording to the track, the instrument loses midi connection from the controller keyboard immediately, every time, and nothing is recorded to that track
- only a disconnect of the USB/camera-kit connection and reconnect brings midi back to life
Could others please verify?
- Open Cubasis
- add a midi track
- arm it with an internal or interapp piano, epiano or synth
- play the instrument from your controller keyboard with proper midi connection
- now click metronome and record buttons and begin to record
- do you still hear any note or get anything recorded?
To be sure, I tried the same controller keyboard connection with Cubasis 2.1 on my other iPad: there recording by using the same controller keyboard connection works without any problems.
Is this a heavy bug introduced with 2.2, making normal recording impossible altogether?