[SOLVED] Cubasis iOS and interface

Good Day All,

I downloaded Cubasis iOS on the weekend, I want to record a guitar with 2 mics but I am only able to get one channel working on my interface. Is this a known issue? I Tried with my Zoom H5 as an interface (the Apple USB cable from the Apple store)it has 2 XLR’s for external mics. I also tried my avid track duo as the interface with the (it has an iPad adapter and you plug it’s USB into a power adaptor). I am only able to use one channel. I can use both thought garage ban. I am running an iPad Air 2 with 20GB of free space and my microphones are Shure SM58\SM57.

Thanks,

Eric

Also I have iOS 9.0.2.I am thinking of getting a Focusrite iTrack dock. Does this hardware work with Cubasis iOS? One more thing is there way to choose if a mono audio channel instead of a stereo channel? I have a crazy feeling this might be part of the issue.

Hi Eric,

In general, if several inputs are available from a hardware device, the assignment can be set in the Routing tab located in the inspector of Cubasis. Please have a closer look at the “Inspector” chapter in Cubasis’ in-app help to learn more.

Please get in touch with Zoom regarding the available input/output options of the particular device.

Focusrite’s iTrack dock works fine with Cubasis.

Best,
Lars

Thanks Lars! That worked for me.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the update, glad to hear you’re up and running!

Best,
Lars