SOLVED:Export Audio ignores Locators’ Range

Every time I set the Locators and then Export Audio, if there is a longer audio track anywhere in the project, even if Muted, the range always changes to the full range of the longer track.

The work around is to always reset the locators to the original range after the Export Dialogue Box is opened.

Could anyone confirm?

Hi,

Could you try in Nuendo Safe Start Mode, please?

It doesn’t change anything.

When I just checked it quickly, a minute ago, my system behaves as expected.
I imported a short piece of music, and a long piece of music, I selected the short one, pressed my key command ( P ) in order to set the locators to the selection, and then selected File/Export/Audio Mixdown. I didn’t actually do the actual export itself, but I saw that my locators didn’t move.

Though: when I use my macro (Command + P) which is actually a string of commands which sets the left locator to the beginning of my project (which is always @ timecode 01:00:00:00), sets the right locator to the richt border of the “latest event in the project” and then selects File/Export/Audio Mixdown, Nuendo DOES move my right locator to the right border of “the long piece of music”… But; this happens on purpose, obviously.
I don’t want to patronise you, but did you check that your workflow is correct?
Hopefully it’s easy to solve?

Niek/ Amsterdam.

Hi Niekbeem, I stand corrected.
I was using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+M which was assigned to the macro.
Thank you