[SOLVED] How do you open a Cubasis demo project

This is really silly, i know, but how do you open one of the demo projects in Cubasis? This is the very first time i’m starting the program, so i’m afraid of doing something wrong. If i, for instance, drag the “Lucky Seven” demo into the arranger, the program indicates it wants to make a “New Project” with the same name (Lucky Seven). What happens if you press OK. Does the program going to make an empty project with the same name, thereby overwriting the “Lucky Seven” project?

Hi Silvertip,

These are the steps:

• Perform a double tap on the demo project “Smear”
  • Cubasis now asks you for a project name to create a copy of the demo project

The original demo project will not be altered in any way.

Selected user projects and/or copies of demo projects can be easily deleted in the MediaBay via the trash option.

If you’re new to Cubasis it might help to watch the available song tutorials we’ve created for Cubasis.
Although LE is the smaller version of Cubasis, steps are similar and might be helpful in getting familiar with the app.

Song creation with Cubasis LE
Part 1: How to Activate Cubasis LE & Introduction | ‪Getting Started with Cubasis LE - YouTube
Part 2: Cubasis LE | Song Creation #2 - YouTube

Here are the links to all available Cubasis tutorials:

Best,
Lars

Thank you so much for your input. I was really afraid i was going to delete something even before i actually began exploring this awesome program. And also thanks for the links. They were very helpful and informative. Now i’m up and away … into sonic heaven.

You are welcome! :sunglasses:

Thanks
RG