[Solved] How to upgrade to 7.0.7 with 7.5?

FYI: Don’t forget they released a free update from 6.5 to 6.5.5 AFTER Cubase 7 was released! :wink:

I’m fairly confident that a 7.51 will be realeased either with the 7.07 or shortly thereafter.

I’ve been using Cubase 7 for 8 months and now 7.5 since its release and I JUST decided to update my 6.5 to 6.5.5 last week since that too is a separate installation. No issues.

Buchan = Helge actually announced the upgrade. my question was what about those who upgraded to 7.5. Did they have to regress back or not. It now turns out that this wasn’t the case. Did I expect Helge to answer now and make it snappy? No in his won time!

The subject may look strange but this is down to the amount of space provided in that box. Now I know my 7.5 is a standalone product not an upgrade.

This is a forum, and I came here expecting that people might, just might be civil with each other and share their experiences, thoughts and what they did.

As I have said this is the most uncouth forum I have ever had to deal with.

But no you had to insult my parents.

HOW DARE YOU FW!

Look at your ranking FW:

Junior Member!!! Depends on your definition of member. I suspect the later! See I can be just as nasty back FW!

In all my time with Cubase I have only ever raised 4 TOPICS!

It is people like you and the other trolls on here that need to get a life stop hiding behind a screen and perhaps help people rather than insult them.

:wink:

@David

So what is the outcome that you seek?

all is well and now sorted with thanks to your link within this. I just wished I had the button to close this topic as over and done!

I emphatically did not insult your parents. In fact it was probably a compliment. To them. Not to yourself. Honestly it’s hard to understand what’s up with some people.
All that fuss about bug all. I have reported your post as it is just plain lying to cause unnecessary argument.

Simple enough, as the OP you can rename the title to something a little less unnecessarily “flamboyant”, and put something like [resolved] at the front. The thread will disappear within days.

Buchanan as you have raised a complaint against I have done the same against you. Perhaps you should think before posting such pointless comments about me ans my parents. There is no smoke without fire!!!

If you post after this message it will not be read nor followed and you are wasting your time.