[SOLVED] iPad Cubasis le remains in demo mode

Hello,
i intalled Cubasis Le, and as I see on “my products” it si registered.
i have a Alesis Core 1 connected, I clan see on cubais that the audio input is set with the Core 1 de vice, but Cubasis Le is still on demo mode.
What to do ?
Thanks for your advice.

Hi Loac,

Please refer to the following tutorial to learn how to unlock the feature set of Cubasis LE:

Furthermore please double check that Cubasis LE 1.9.8 is installed on your iPad, which adds unlock support for the Alesis Core device.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Lars

Hello,
I saw the vidéo , I did in a same way (start cubasis on my IPad,then connect m’y Alesis Core1 interface), but nothing happened… :frowning:
On Cubasis, when I Go to setup/audio, I see my Core 1 interface.( if I disconnect it, the the Ipad microphone replace it, If I reconnect the Alesis interface, the Alesis core 1 appear : that seams that the interface is reconized) but…
…Are You sure that the interface (Alesis Core 1) that is compatible, can unlock Cubasis Le ?
The very last 1.9.8 is intalled
Thanks for your reply

Hi Loac,

We gave the Core another short test with Cubasis LE 1.9.8 this morning, and confirm that the device successfully works to unlock the LE feature set.

Please specify the iPad hardware and iOS you have in use and send me a short video (download link to Dropbox, WeTransfer or similar) that visualizes the steps.

Thanks
Lars

Hello,
Here a Link to the video that demonstrate the problem (Cubasis LE remains on demo :frowning: ):

Configuration :

• Ipad mini 3 Retina (MGNR2NF/A)
  • IOS 9.2.1 (13D15)
  • Cubasis LE 1.9.8 64-Bit
  • Camera connection Kit
  • Alesis Core 1 Audio interface

Everything working fine with Garage B, Bias FX, etc…

Hope that helps to find a solution…

Best
Loïc

Hi Loac,

Thanks for providing the video and further information.

Since the unlock test worked as expected at our end this morning, I’ve forwarded all of your information to my contact at Alesis and will keep you updated once I have his feedback.

Best,
Lars

Thanks for your reply, il Will wait some news from you.
Have a good day.
Best
Loïc

Hi Loac,

My Alesis contact informed me that Cubasis LE compatibility is given for the Alesis Core only.
Their previous Core 1 is unfortunately not supported.

Best,
Lars