[SOLVED] iPad pro won't mix down at 44khz

Just like the title says I’m having a weird issue, I just bought the new iPad pro 12.9 inch and cubasis doesn’t mix down correctly at 44kh, it does at 48kh but it sounds bad and it’s very slow any thoughts?

Hi cheappc,

Gave it a short check and mixdown provides expected results at 44.1 on our iPad Pro here.

Without knowing about the details of your project, please give the iPad Pro a full restart and try again.
Furthermore it could help to set latency to 256 before performing the mixdown.

In order to support you with the issue, please let me have more details (step by step description, IAA or AB assigned instruments/effects involved etc.) and consider to share the project with us to give it an exact repro at our end.

Thanks,
Lars

Funny thing it has happened to me twice but as soon as I restart its ok?

Hi cheappc,

Thanks for the update, glad to hear it’s working after a restart.
Sometimes things like this can happen on iOS (especially if 3rd party apps have joined the party via IAA or Audiobus).

Thanks,
Lars

Hi Lars,
I have iPad air2 and Cubasis. I have a little problem. I have finished my new songs, than I tried to make mixdown. I adjusted the left right locator, and I pushed the “between locator” button before I started to make mix. Finally Cubasis made more than 18 minutes long wav file. I tried more version, mp3 and wav however the result was same. What might be the problem?
Thanks Istvan

Hi IstvanH,

Thanks for your message.

Are IAA instruments and/or effects involved in your project (such as a reverb, delay app or similar) that might be responsible for the mixdown length?

Please provide us with more details about the project.

Best,
Lars

Lars,
thank you that fast answer!
So this is my details. I have recorded more track. I used midi drums from Cubasis, and we drove the midi line with Roland digital drum. I used for guitars and vocal recordings simple Line6 Sonic port interface. I used for guitar and bass tracks Jam Up and Line6 app, generally amp simulation and fes stomp effect. For a tracks I switched Cubasis effects, reverbs delays etc. That is all.
I hope that you can help me.
Best, Istvan

Hi Istvan,

Thanks for your reply.

If possible, please upload the project via WeTransfer, DropBox or similar and let me have the download link via PM.
We’ll give the topic a repro afterwards.

Thanks
Lars

Hi Lars,
Here the dropbox link: Dropbox - Error It is just 8 minutes long… :slight_smile:

Hi Istvan,

Thanks for the update and for providing the dropbox link.

Unfortunately a mixdown of your project is not helpful in trying to reproduce the issue at our end.

If possible, please make sure to share the project (procedure described in the MediaBay chapter in the in-app help of Cubasis) and provide us with the download link via private message.

Thanks again,
Lars

Lars,
I was trying to share my project with you but the project was much more big and Cubasis could not to make the sharable version.
Actually we have to finish our project this week. We figured out that we going to cut another program the empty space from our songs.
Next week I going to try to make some project to express my problem.
Thank you from your help.
Best, Istvan