[Solved]Is VST Connect Pro better than VST Connect in C7?

Is the newly-released VST Connect Pro a step up from VST Connect in Cubase 7? I suppose what I’m asking is, if I already have Cubase 7, what would be the advantage of an additional standalone version of VST Connect Pro – what does it do that I can’t already do in Cubase 7?

well some of the basic extras seem to be , multitrack recording , recording midi bidirectional and Hd signal ,there is quite a bit extra but from what I can gather you still have to have Cubase 7 to be abel to use it , no other daw can use it

Also, it works on a LAN, which the SE version does not.

Hello,

It is not a standalone version, you also need to use it as a plug-in as an insert on an input channel.
Beside of what has already been said:

• The information will be encrypted and transfer securely. (The NSA will not be able to listen to your music :mrgreen: )
  • Supports 192khz audio.
    -You have a Cue mix section.
  • VST 3 Support.

Best regards,
GN

Anyone besides me having a “crashes when putting it in the insert channel” issue? Where the hang is the manual on this program?

Hello,

Anyone besides me having a “crashes when putting it in the insert channel” issue? Where the hang is the manual on this program?

On the VST Connect interface there is a question mark on the lower right corner, klick on it to open the operations manual.

Best regards,
GN

Actually, that’s one of the best features and why I consider to buy this.

Best Regards
Freddie