Solved -Lexicon PCM Native Reverb - Install Issue w/Cubase 8

Hi,

I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem. BTW I work offline and have no internet access where my studio is located.

I just picked up the Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Bundle, redeemed the authorization code with my ilok2 (online), installed the software and inserted my ilok2 key.

When I launched Cubase for the first time after installing the software I was given a pop-up window (for each individual Lexicon plugin) advising me that an internet connection could not be found in order to authorize the plugin and the only options were to “retry” or “cancel”. Obviously retry was not an option as there is no internet connection.

In order to launch Cubase I had to cancel each online authorization. Once in Cubase I cannot even locate the Lexicon VST’s as an insert, but they are located in the same path as my other VST’s. :confused:

I also use NI Maschine Studio 2.2 and when I launch this software all the Lexicon plugins (VST’s) are displayed and I’m able to use the ilok2 for full utilization of the software/authorization.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software and I’m no longer met with the same pop-up windows at the Cubase launch, but the Lexicon plugins are still not showing anywhere.

My apologies for the long winded story.

Thanks for any guidance that can be provided.
Robert

Seem like there might be an individual licence for each module, speak to them?

I’m not sure, but I can at least say that I’m using Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Bundle in Cubase 8.0.10 on Windows 7 64-bit (for all) without issue.

Hello I see there is solved, could you please tell me how was solved the issue? I have the same problem thank you…